If you do not Agree to these Terms, you Should not Use this Site
The term “ToolsToMove” or “us” or “we” or “our” refers to the authors, Ki Harley Roberts, Nancy LeBaron and Yvonne Quahe, the joint owners of the web Site. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our web Site.
- Acceptance of Agreement
- Limited License—Permitted Uses
You are granted a non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable license (a) to access and use the Site strictly in accordance with this Agreement; (b) to use the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes; and (c) to print out discrete information from the Site solely for personal, non-commercial purposes and provided that you maintain all copyright and other policies contained therein. No print out or electronic version of any part of the Site or its contents may be used by you in any litigation or arbitration matter whatsoever under any circumstances.
- We are committed to your privacy and we do not collect or keep any personal information about you when you view or use the site.
- If you email us we will treat your email address and any information contained in your email message, with absolute confidentiality unless:
- You specifically state that we may publish or share some, or all of your details, and/or content material, in which case we will treat this material as a “Submission” in the manner outlined in Section 15 below.
- Your email message indicates serious unlawful conduct, in which case we reserve the right to pass your message to the appropriate authorities.
- We are committed to data security. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we have put in place appropriate physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- We can be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Restrictions and Prohibitions on Use
Your license for access and use of the Site and any information, materials or documents (collectively defined as “Content and Materials”) therein are subject to the following restrictions and prohibitions on use: You may not copy, print (except for the express limited purpose permitted by Section 2 above),
- republish, display, distribute, transmit, sell, rent, lease, loan or otherwise make available in any form or by any means all or any portion of the Site or any Content and Materials retrieved there from;
- use the Site or any materials obtained from the Site to develop as information, storage
- and retrieval system, database, information base, or similar resource (in any media now existing or hereafter developed), that is offered for commercial distribution of any kind, including through sale, license, lease, rental, subscription, or any other commercial distribution mechanism;
- create compilations or derivative works of any Content and Materials from the Site;
- use any Content and Materials from the Site in any manner that may infringe any copyright, intellectual property right, proprietary right, or property right of us or any third parties;
- remove, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any Site software or use any network monitoring or discovery software to determine the Site architecture;
- use any automatic or manual process to harvest information from the Site;
- use the Site for the purpose of gathering information for or transmitting (1) unsolicited commercial email; (2) email that makes use of headers, invalid or nonexistent domain names, or other means of deceptive addressing; and (3) unsolicited telephone calls or facsimile transmissions;
- use the Site in a manner that violates any state or national law regulating email, facsimile transmissions or telephone solicitations;
- and export or re-export the Site or any portion thereof, or any software available on or through the Site, in violation of the export control laws or regulations of the United States or any other country.
- No Personal Recommendations or Counselor-Client Relationship
Information, ideas, suggested activities and exercises contained on or made available through the Site are general. They may not fit or suit your particular individual circumstances and they are there to stimulate your thinking and creativity. They do not constitute personal recommendations, counseling or mediation under any circumstance. No counselor-client relationship is formed. We do not warrant or guarantee the accurateness, completeness, adequacy or currency of the information contained in or linked to the Site. Your use of information and ideas on the Site or materials linked to the Site is entirely at your own risk.
The content, organization, graphics, design, compilation, magnetic translation, digital conversion and other matters related to the Site are protected under applicable copyrights, trademarks and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights. The copying, redistribution, use or publication by you of any such matters or any part of the Site, except as allowed by Section 2 above, is strictly prohibited. You do not acquire ownership rights to any content, document or other materials viewed through the Site. The posting of information or materials on the Site does not constitute a waiver of any right in such information and materials. Some of the content on the site is the copyrighted work of third parties.
We respect the intellectual property of others, and we ask you to do the same. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please provide us with the following information:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright interest.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed.
- A description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Site.
- Your address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not uthorized by the copyright owner.
- A statement by you that the above information in your Notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf.
- We can be reached on email@example.com
- Linking to the Site
You may provide links to the Site, provided (a) that you do not remove or obscure, by framing or otherwise, advertisements, the copyright notice, or other notices on the Site, (b) your site does not engage in illegal or pornographic activities, and (c) you discontinue providing links to the Site immediately upon request by us.
The Site may contain advertising and sponsorships. Advertisers and sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on the Site is accurate and complies with applicable laws. We are not responsible for the illegality or any error, inaccuracy or problem in the advertiser’s or sponsor’s materials.
Certain sections of, or offerings from, the Site may require you to register. If registration is requested, you agree to provide us with accurate, complete registration information. Your registration must be done using your real name and accurate information. Each registration is for your personal use only and not on behalf of any other person or entity. We do not permit (a) any other person using the registered sections under your name; or (b) access through a single name being made available to multiple users on a network. You are responsible for preventing such unauthorized use.
- Errors, Corrections and Changes
We do not represent or warrant that the Site will be error-free, free of viruses or other harmful components, or that defects will be corrected. We do not represent or warrant that the information available on or through the Site will be correct, accurate, timely or otherwise reliable. We may make changes to the features, functionality or content of the Site at any time. We reserve the right in our sole discretion to edit or delete any documents, information or other content appearing on the Site.
- Third Party Content
Third party content may appear on the Site or may be accessible via links from the Site. We are not responsible for and assume no liability for any mistakes, misstatements of law, defamation, omissions, falsehood, obscenity, pornography or profanity in the statements, opinions, representations or any other form of content on the Site. You understand that the information and opinions in the third party content represent solely the thoughts of the author and is neither endorsed by nor does it necessarily reflect our belief.
- Unlawful Activity
We reserve the right to investigate complaints or reported violations of this Agreement and to take any action we deem appropriate, including but not limited to reporting any suspected unlawful activity to law enforcement officials, regulators, or other third parties and disclosing any information necessary or appropriate to such persons or entities relating to your profile, email addresses, usage history, posted materials, IP addresses and traffic information.
The information, content and documents from or through the site are provided "as-is," "as available," with “all faults”, and all warranties, express or implied, are disclaimed (including but not limited to the disclaimer of any implied warranties of fitness for a particular purpose). The information and services may contain bugs, errors, problems or other limitations. We and our affiliated parties have no liability whatsoever for your use of any information or service. In particular, but not as a limitation thereof, we and our affiliated parties are not liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages (including personal problems or actions, damages for loss of business, loss of profits, litigation, or the like), whether based on breach of contract, breach of warranty, tort (including negligence), product liability or otherwise, even if advised of the possibility of such damages. The negation and limitation of damages set forth above are fundamental elements of the basis of the bargain between us and you. This site and the products, services, documents and information presented would not be provided without such limitations. No advice or information, whether oral or written, obtained by you from us through the site or otherwise shall create any warranty, representation or guarantee not expressly stated in this agreement.
All responsibility or liability for any damages caused by computer viruses, worms or bugs of any kind, contained within the electronic file containing a form or document is disclaimed.
- Limitation of Liability
We and any Affiliated Party shall not be liable for any loss, injury, claim, liability, or damage of any kind resulting in any way from (i) any errors in or omissions from the Site (ii) or any services or products obtainable there from, (iii) the unavailability or interruption of the Site or any features thereof, (iv) your use of the Site, (v) the content contained on the Site, (vi) or any delay or failure in performance of the Site
- Use of Information
- Third-Party Services
We may allow access to or advertise certain third-party product or service providers ("Merchants") from which you may purchase certain goods or services. You understand that we do not operate or control the products or services offered by Merchants. Merchants are responsible for all aspects of order processing, fulfillment, billing and customer service. We are not a party to the transactions entered into between you and Merchants. You agree that use of or purchase from such Merchants is at your sole risk and is without warranties of any kind by us, expressed, implied or otherwise including warranties of title, fitness for purpose, merchantability or non-infringement. Under no circumstances are we liable for any damages arising from the transactions between you and merchants or for any information appearing on merchant sites or any other site linked to our site.
- Third-Party Merchant Policies
All rules, policies (including privacy policies) and operating procedures of Merchants will apply to you while on any Merchant sites. We are not responsible for information provided by you to Merchants. We and the Merchants are independent contractors and neither party has authority to make any representations or commitments on behalf of the other.
- Links to other Web Sites
The Site contains links to other Web sites. We are not responsible for the content, accuracy or opinions express in such Web sites, and such Web sites are not investigated, monitored or checked for accuracy or completeness by us. Inclusion of any linked Web site on our Site does not imply approval or endorsement of the linked Web site by us. If you decide to leave our Site and access these third-party sites, you do so at your own risk.
- Information and Press Releases
The Site may contain information and press releases about us. We disclaim any duty or obligation to update this information or any press releases. Information about companies other than ours contained in the press release or otherwise, should not be relied upon as being provided or endorsed by us.
- Disclaimer Regarding Hyperlinks
This site contains links to other Internet sites. These links are provided solely as convenience to you and are not endorsements of any products or services in such sites, and no information in such site has been endorsed or approved by us. These third party sites may also contain opinions and viewpoints of third parties that do not necessarily coincide with our opinions and viewpoints. Those sites may also have privacy policies different than our policy.
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold us and our partners, agents, officers, subcontractors, successors, assigns, advertisers, product and service providers, and affiliates (collectively, "Affiliated Parties") harmless from any liability, damage, loss, claim and expense, including reasonable legal fees, related to your violation of this Agreement or use of the Site.